Greenberg Gibbons is one of the most active retail developers within the Mid Atlantic region, with expertise in developing and acquiring high-quality retail town centers and shopping centers. The company continues to demonstrate a successful track record of retail acquisitions and development through partnerships with Prudential, Baltimore Life, and AEW/Somera Capital.
In 2012, Greenberg Gibbons Commercial entered into a programmatic partnership with Principal and CalSTRS to acquire retail investment opportunities within the Mid-Atlantic region. This partnership will target stabilized neighborhood, community and grocery anchored shopping centers, as well as redevelopment and value-add opportunities.
- Acquisition Type: Individual assets, small portfolios and loan purchases
- Minimum Deal Size: $15 million
- Location: Mid Atlantic in markets with high barriers to entry and excellent visibility
- Property Type: Anchored neighborhood and community shopping centers with a preference for grocery anchors. We will also acquire redevelopment and value-add opportunities through lease-up, renovation and/or remerchandising of the asset.
- Deal Structure: Flexible with ability to close all cash, debt assumption, stock and tax-deferred structures
- Closing: Short study period with quick closing possible
For more information, please contact:
Executive Vice President & Chief Investment Officer