Tenants to Open through Fall 2014
Owings Mills, Md. (July 18, 2014) — Greenberg Gibbons announced today that 5 new restaurants and 3 services have signed leases for the new Towne Centre at Laurel, the $130 million redevelopment of the former Laurel Mall site.
The new tenants, which will open during Phase 2 of the project, include:
• Buffalo Wild Wings – a casual dining restaurant and sports bar specializing in a wide selection of wings, beer and shareable food (7,289 square feet)
• Nando’s Peri Peri – a casual eatery with a Portuguese-Mozambiquan theme, known for its flame-grilled “Peri Peri” chicken (3,800 square feet)
• Sarku Japan – a Japanese quick order restaurant specializing in teriyaki dishes and sushi (2,392 square feet)
• Moe’s Southwest Grill – serving a wide variety of fresh, made-to-order Southwest fare, including burritos, tacos and quesadillas (2,090 square feet)
• Extreme Pita – Offering sandwiches made with old world, authentic pita bread and healthy, fresh, and unique flavors (1,490 square feet)
• Modo Nail Bar – offering manicures, pedicures, massage and waxing services (4,497 square feet)
• Hair Cuttery – a value-oriented, full-service salon offering haircuts, coloring, styling and more (1,289 square feet)
• United States Postal Service – an official U.S. Post Office™ serving the Laurel community (906 square feet)
“We’re excited to welcome these great restaurants and services to Towne Centre at Laurel,” said Brian Gibbons, Chairman and CEO of Greenberg Gibbons. “This redevelopment is truly turning into a vibrant community asset.”
Phase 2 is projected to open in Fall 2014, and will also include Regal Cinemas, Sports Authority, Old Navy, B.J.’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and the first Harris Teeter in Prince George’s County. Burlington, Party City and Massage Envy are now open at Towne Centre at Laurel.
Towne Centre at Laurel is a mixed-use destination with approximately 400,000 square feet of retail, dining and entertainment. For more information, go to www.visitTCL.com.