Pier 1 and Bark are Now Open in New 23,190-Square-Foot Building
Owings Mills, Md. (October 1, 2014) — Greenberg Gibbons announced today that five new retailers and restaurants will be celebrating openings through December in Annapolis Towne Centre’s brand new, 23,190 square-foot building located on West Street adjacent from the existing Whole Foods.
The new tenants include:
- Pier One, which moved from its previous location on Riva Road into an expanded, 12,019-square-foot store at Annapolis Towne Centre. The new store is now open, featuring a vast assortment of distinctive household goods, home fashions and useful kitchen products.
- Bark!, featuring ecologically sustainable and socially responsible pet food and supplies. Now open, the new 2,902 square-foot shop is the Maryland-based pet supply company’s seventh location and the first in Anne Arundel County.
- Mission BBQ, a fast-casual eatery, opening a new, 3,200-square-foot Annapolis Towne Centre location in October. Dedicated to honoring local military service members, police officers and firemen, the restaurant serves flavorful barbeque dishes such as brisket, pulled pork, chicken and ribs.
- Einstein Bagels, opening a new 2,084-square-foot shop in December, offering fresh baked bagels, deli and breakfast sandwiches, baked goods, coffee and espresso.
- BGR, The Burger Joint, opening a new 1,620-square-foot restaurant in December. The eatery offers burgers made from an award-winning blend of all-natural, hormone free, grain-fed beef –served on freshly baked brioche buns. Tuna, veggie and turkey options will also be available.
These new tenants will join a premium mix of retailers, restaurants and services at Annapolis Towne Centre, the two million square-foot, mixed-use development. For more information, go to www.visitatc.com.