Elevation Burger, Sprint, Professional Sports Care & Rehab, Luxury Nails & Spa, Thai at Waugh Chapel
Owings Mills, Md. (June 21, 2013) – Five new stores have opened their doors this month at Waugh Chapel Towne Centre, the new 1.2 million-square-foot, open-air development in Gambrills, Md.
The newest tenants join a growing list of national and regional retailers and an expansive selection of fast casual and fine dining options that are now open. They are:
- Elevation Burger – A quick and casual 2,368-square-foot restaurant, offering 100% organic, grass-fed, free-range burgers.
- Sprint – A 1,400-square-foot retail and service center featuring Sprint wireless handsets and devices.
- Professional Sports Care & Rehab – The 1,326–square-foot clinic will specialize in women’s health, pre/post-partum physical therapy, running injuries and analysis, in addition to general orthopedics and sports medicine.
- Luxury Nails & Spa – This 3,507-square-foot salon specializes in manicures, pedicures, waxing and other customized treatments.
- Thai at Waugh Chapel – Offering an expansive lunch and dinner menu featuring fresh Thai food in a 4,000-square-foot restaurant.
Located in West Anne Arundel County, Waugh Chapel Towne Centre is a $275-million, that mixed-use project will have nearly 650,000 square feet of retail space and 130,000 square feet of Class A office space when completed. The Beacon at Waugh Chapel, a 298-unit apartment complex being built by Bozzuto Group, is expected to open later this year. The Towne Centre is located next to the popular Village at Waugh Chapel, which is also managed by Greenberg Gibbons.