Owings Mills, Md. (October 23, 2018) — Greenberg Gibbons and Vanguard announced today that five new tenants are joining Foundry Row in Owings Mills this winter. The new retailers and services include:
- For Eyes is a national chain in optical retail offering the latest in designer eyewear. Founded in 1972, the optical store prides itself on a friendly open environment with fair pricing and high-quality standards. Its 1,615 square-foot store is now open.
- The Joint is a chiropractic care provider making quality healthcare affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. It will open a 1,350-square-foot space in November.
- Blo Blow Dry Bar is the original and largest blow dry bar franchise in North America. Blo’s stylists offer makeup services and runway-ready hair in-bar or onsite for special events. It will open a 1,350-square-foot salon in February 2019.
- Poke Bowl is a Hawaiian fast-casual restaurant serving soups, sushi burritos and build-your-own poke bowls. It will open a 2,200-square-foot restaurant in February 2019.
- Club Champion is a national club fitting and building company that offers custom fitting and building for all club purchases, repair services, personalization, and highly engaging corporate and personal entertainment events. The retailer carries all the top golf club, shaft, and grip manufacturers in the industry. It will open a 2,819-square-foot studio in February 2019.
The new services join Wegmans Food Market at the retail and dining destination on Reisterstown Road. The property also features Bar Louie, Nalley Fresh, Mission BBQ, Smashburger, Zoe’s Kitchen, Chipotle, Foundry Row Wine & Spirts, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Old Navy, Ulta Beauty, LifeBridge Health, LA Fitness and La-Z-Boy Home Furnishings and Décor. For more information and to see a full list of stores and restaurants joining Foundry Row, go to VisitFoundryRow.com or follow the property on Facebook.
About Greenberg Gibbons
Celebrating 50 years of success, Greenberg Gibbons is one of the Mid-Atlantic region’s premier developers of mixed-use, town center and retail properties. The company has developed and managed more than 5.5 million square feet of existing and new development. Its signature projects include the award-winning Hunt Valley Towne Centre, Annapolis Towne Centre, Waugh Chapel Towne Centre, Towne Centre Laurel and Foundry Row. For more information, visit www.ggcommercial.com.
Since 1987, Vanguard has been at the forefront of retail real estate development in the Mid-Atlantic region, creating, building and managing its portfolio of successful projects with national and local tenants. For more information, go to: www.vanguardretaildev.com.